Alright, so I was asked to do this for the defensive side of the ball since you guys seemed to enjoy the offensive side so much. This was much easier. Don’t have a lot of old stuff, because it’s tough to find videos for everything. But, here are my Top 10 Defensive Hits in FSU’s History.
- Greg Reid knocks Marcus Lattimore out of the Georgia Dome.
2. Stanford Samuels clobbers Roscoe Parrish.
3. Nigel Bradham lays the hammer!
4. Greg Reid is at it again! This time, he destroys a Maryland receiver. Maybe this is why they left the ACC for the “B1G” conference.
5. Xavier Rhodes crushes Joey Phillips.
6. Lamarcus Joyner gets penalized for being too rough. Bad call. But, well worth the hit!
7. Shade Tree drops a bomb!
8. Nick Moody helps Jeff Demps get rid of his mouth piece.
9. Lamarcus sends Chase Rettig for a slide!
10. Reggie Northrup takes a Notre Dame player’s helmet off and then gives us The Robot!
So, there you have it. Those are my top 10. I know I missed some. I’d be more than happy to make a GIF of your favorite FSU hit! Leave a comment or Tweet me and I’ll get you a GIF of anything I missed.